M.S. Ayurved [Shalakya Tantra – Netra ]
The Ayurveda Department at DY Patil University is unique because we focus on inter and intradepartmental association so that we can create and facilitate the best treatment for a number of diseases based on an amalgamation of topics in healthcare. Ayurveda is known to get rid of chronic diseases and thus our institute is very research intensive, constantly striving for innovation in treatment practices.
As a part of the coursework, awareness programs are arranged regularly with the help of PG students, to spread awareness about lifestyle disorders arising due to excessive use of electronic gadgets, like computer vision syndrome, amblyopia, refractive error in early age, squint, allergic disorders etc. We assist in the implementation of the national program for the Prevention of Blindness & Rehabilitation of the visually impaired.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals