M.S. Ayurved [Shalakya Tantra – Netra ]
We have Post graduate Course-M S (Netra).Various research projects are going on with inter and intradepartmental association so that we can give the best of treatment to get rid of chronic diseases thus improving quality of life of the society.
Awareness programs are arranged regularly with the help of PG Students, to overcome lifestyle disorders and hazards of electronic gazettes like computer vision syndrome, amblyopia, refractive error in early age, squint, allergic disorders etc thus promoting Ayurved in day to day life.
Regular clinical meetings and case presentations are arranged at departmental and college level to update, enrich the knowledge of latest updates in Ayurved to be in pace with modern science
We assist in the implementation of National Program for the prevention of blindness & rehabilitation of the visually impaired.
We are planning for interdisciplinary association for globalization of Ayurved
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 4,00,000 Rs. 12,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals