M.S. Ayurved [Shalya Tantra]
Teaching modalities & Aids :
Teaching aids – OHP, LCD, Slide Projectors
Seminar, Regular Tutorials, Guest lectures, Project works, Compilations, Debates etc.
Free E – journal access
Special coaching for slow learner
Electronic models and regular workshop, for hand to hand training to students
Special resources used by Department:
Hi Tech Operation Theatre
Advanced surgical instruments like Laparoscope, Video endoscope,
Specially designed Ksharsutra section.
Live demonstrations of various surgical and Parasurgical procedures
like Agnikarma,Ksahrsutra,Suturing etc
Innovations and Best Practices:
Separate Ksharsutra preparation unit & Para surgical procedures uses in different diseases
Setup of laproscopy and endoscopy instruments so that students will get thorough knowledge of latest techniques.
Conduction of free surgical health checkup camps to serve society health care needs.
Regular syllabus up gradation with useful topics from other disciplines.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 4,00,000 Rs. 12,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals