M.S. Ayurved [Shalya Tantra]
Teaching modalities & aids :
- Teaching aids – OHP, LCD, Slide Projectors
- Seminars, Regular Tutorials, Guest lectures, Compilations, Debates etc.
- Free E – journal access
- Special coaching available for slow learners
- Shloka Competitions
- Regular workshops and hands-on tarining, for an immersive student experience
- Special resources used by Department:
– Hi Tech Operation Theatre
– Advanced surgical instruments like Laparoscope, Video endoscope, etc.
– Sigmoid scope
– Specially designed Ksharsutra section.
– Live demonstrations of various surgical and parasurgical procedures like Agnikarma, Ksahrsutra, Suturing etc
- Separate Ksharsutra preparation unit & Parasurgical procedures used in different diseases
- Setup of laproscopy and endoscopy instruments so that students receive thorough knowledge of latest techniques.
- Conduction of free surgical health checkup camps to serve society healthcare needs.
- Regular syllabus upgradation with integration of useful topics to existing syllabus from other disciplines.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals