1. Dr Pramodkumar Gupta attended the National Seminar on “Predatory Journals: A Growing Menace to Science” organized by ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai held on 8th June 2018.
2. Ms Sunita Jadhav, Librarian attended the One day National Conference on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries: An Innovative Space on 28th March 2018 at Sonopant Dandekar Arts, V.S. Apte Commerce & M. H. Mehta Science College, Palghar.
3. Dr Manish Bhat, Assistant Professor & Training & Placement Officer was invited to a workshop on ‘Ranking Master Class’ conducted by CL Educate in collaboration with QS, Singapore on 17th May 2018 at Hotel Orchid, Mumbai.
4. Mr Pramodkumar Gupta successfully completed the Nature Masterclasses online Course in Focus on Peer Review.
5. Mr Pramodkumar Gupta received a Certificate of Reviewing in recognition of the review made for the journal “GENE”.
6. Dr. Naveen P., Dr. Selvaakumar C., Ms. Nidhi Sharma and Ms. Shreedevi Kulkarni attended Microsoft Education Workshop on “A Digital Transformation in Education” at Microsoft India Office, Mumbai on 23rd November, 2017.
7. Dr. Debjani Dasgupta- Director, invited to attend the 2nd Edition of Principals Conclave on ‘Building Institutions of Excellence’ organized by CII western region at WeSchool Campus, Mumbai on 20th Nov, 2017.
8. Dr. Shanooba PM. Participated in “Food Ingredients India Exhibition” at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon on 10th November, 2017 and attended the technical seminar on FSSAI – New Initiatives.
9. Dr. Naveen P. and Ms. Sneha Dokhale presented a poster on “Combined Gene Expression Analysis in HIV – Associated Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease: An In silico approach” at the Indian Conference on Bioinformatics, INBIX’ 17 organized by Birla Institute of Scientific Research, Jaipur during 7th – 9th November 2017. Dr. Naveen P. also participated in the idea pitch – in session of the Conference.
10. Mr. PramodKumar Gupta’s team presented a paper entitled ‘Synthesis, biological evaluation, docking and QSAR studies of some novel thiazolidinediones as partial Ppar γ agonists’ at the International conference on medical, biological and pharmaceutical science (ICMBPS) held in Berlin, Germany on 3rd-4th Nov, 2017.
11. Dr. Arpita Gupte attended and successfully completed UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in “Bio-Sciences” conducted at University of Mumbai from 23rd October to 11th November, 2017.
12. Dr. Selvaakumar C. presented an e-poster titled “Gene-Specific-Candidate-
Driven Study to decipher Genetic Predisposition to Rotavirus Infection” at the NextGen Genomics, Biology, Bioinformatics and Technologies Conference held at Odisha from 2nd – 4th October, 2017.
13. Dr. Azza Silotry Naik delivered a talk on “Vitamin D deficiency and methods of bio fortification” at the “Power Talk” organized by Association of Food Scientists and Technologist, India (AFSTI) Mumbai on 29th July 2017.
14. Dr. Shanooba P.M. delivered a talk on “Nutraceutical Values of Vegetables of Gourd Family” at the “Power Talk” organized by Association of Food Scientists and Technologist, India (AFSTI) Mumbai on 29th July 2017.
15. Dr. Azza Silotry Naik acted as an external expert for the “Technologists Assessment / Interview” conducted by Expert Inspection Agency, Mumbai, Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India on 06.07.2017.
16. Mr. Naveen P. acted as resource person of AICTE and ISTE approved short term teachers training program on “Bioinformatics: Emerging research trends and applications” at K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai on 28th and 30th June 2017.