Integrated Ph D in Biotechnology
Biotech education is the key to sustainable development and the conservation of planet Earth. Be it creation of artificial life, stem cell research or gene mapping, biotechnology and bioinformatics have revolutionized our lives. Spectacular discoveries and advancements in biotechnology have led to the development of any array of products in the area of healthcare, agriculture and environment.
Eligibility for appearing at AIET – 2015
A graduate student having completed any of the following with minimum 55% marks in B.E / B.Tech Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Chemical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering / Bioprocess Technology / B.Pharm / M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. or B.Sc. in Biological Sciences and equivalent.
July 2015 to June 2016
1. Graduation / Equivalent Examination mark statement and Certificate.
2. Post Graduation / Equivalent Examination mark statement and Certificate,
3. AIET M.Tech 2015 mark statement 4. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of the Institution last
5. Leaving and / or Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended. 6. Nationality Certificate
7. Domicile Certificate, If available
8. Residence Proof
9. Backward Class / Caste Certificate if applicable, duly verified by the
10. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals / Wards of Indian Origin / Wards of
Non Resident Indians)
11. Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
To be uploaded shortly
II, III, and IV Year