M. Sc. Industrial Microbiology
Industrial microbiology is a branch of biotechnology that applies microbial sciences to create high value industrial products in mass quantities. For eg vaccines, drugs, fuel etc.
1. To provide students with theoretical and practical knowledge of the tools in microbiology required to meet the increasing challenges / demands of the food, pharma and healthcare industries
2. To train students for critical analysis and problem solving of societal issues with the help of microbiology.
3. To enable students to make oral presentations and publish research papers.
4. To facilitate survey of published literature, define an original problem for inquiry, design and execute experiments to test this problem, analyze the data, and present the research in writing or orally
5. To help students attain technical proficiency and communication skills for graduate/professional advanced education.
A graduate student having completed three years Science degree programme in Biotechnology / Microbiology with minimum 50% marks.
July 2020 to April 2022
1. Graduation / Equivalent Examination mark statement and Certificate.
2. Post Graduation / Equivalent Examination mark statement and Certificate, if applicable.
3. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended .
4. Leaving and / or Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended.
5. Migration Certificate
6. Aadhar Card
7. Income / Salary Certificate of Parent
8. Residence Proof
9. Backward Class / Caste Certificate if applicable, duly verified by the Competent Authority
10. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals / Wards of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians)
11. Physical Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.