Advanced Fellowship Program in Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Mohan Thomas
He is An American Trained And Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon And A Consultant At Breach Candy Hospital And Hinduja Healthcare Hospital In Mumbai, India.
He Is The Chairman And Managing Director Of The Cosmetic Surgery Institute, Mumbai. India The Institute Under The Leadership Of Dr Thomas Has Been The Pioneer And Is Still A Leader In The Field Of Cosmetic Medicine And Surgery.
Certificate: Advanced Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery
Awarded by: D. Y. Patil University
(Established under section 3 of UGC act, 1956 vide notification no. F.9.21/2000 – U.3 dated 20.06.2002 of the Govt. of India)
(ACCREDITED BY NAAC WITH ‘A’ GRADE)
D.Y.Patil University (DYPU) , Navi Mumbai & Cosmetic Surgery Institute (CSI) is pleased to announce an Advanced fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery for Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons, Plastic surgeons, General surgeons, ENT surgeons & Dermatologists.
This fellowship is unique in its kind & first in India. This superspeciality fellowship is comprehensive & tailored for different sub-specialties within your area of practice.
1. MDS (ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY)
2. Mch (PLASTIC SURGERY)
3. MS (ENT)
4. MS ( GEN. SURGERY)
5. MD (DERMATOLOGY)
1 year ( Full-time Observation and Assisting in various cosmetic surgery & aesthetic medicine procedures)
October 2017 to September 2018
1. Copy of passport/ domicile as proof of nationality and address.
2. Birth certificate as proof of date of birth.
3. Copy of passport of parents.
4. Proof of NRI status of parents.
5. Copy of provisional/ permanent registration certificate issued by candidate’s countries/ state’s medical council.
6. Mark sheets and degree certificates of MBBS/ BDS/PG degree/ PG Diploma.
7. Migration certificate from respective universities.
8. Four passport size photographs.
9. Transcripts wherever applicable.
10. Copy of visa.
1. Advanced Cardiac Life Support
2. Photographic Reproduction
3. Emergency Preparedness- Management of surgical emergencies like, Syncope, Convulsions, Haemorrhage, Anaesthetic toxicity, Allergic reactions, Anaphylaxis Cardiac arrest
5. Medical-legal Issues
6. Anatomy and Physiology
7. Instrumentation and Sterilization
8. Peri-operative Assessment and Managementof Patient
9. Laser Surgery
12. Scar Revision
14. Soft Tissue Fillers
15. Wound Healing
17. Hair Transplantation –Evaluation, Medical treatment for hair loss, PRP, Techniques of hair transplant Surgery, Follow up, Complications
18. Facial Cosmetic Surgery –
B. Eyelid surgery- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty
C. Facelift and necklift surgery
D. Fat Harvest and Transfer Techniques for facial augmentation
E. Alloplastic Facial Augmentation
G. Rhinoplasty Surgery
1. Annual Examination- theory & clinical case presentations.
2. Power point presentations.
3. Clinical log book
10,00,000 INR for Indian Nationals*
25,000 USD for NRI/ Overseas Students*
*For a Detailed break-up of Fee Structure & Financial Assistance kindly contact the Chief Coordinator.