B.D.S.(Bachelor of Dental Surgery) including internship – 5 years
A 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship. Recognised by The Dental Council Of India.
12th or (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. Minimum 50% Marks + AIET.
Marksheet of 12th std exam and entrance exam. Leaving certificate of the previous school/college.
- Dental Anatomy and Histology
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- General Anatomy
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Dental Materials
- Conservarive dentistry Preclinical exam
- Prosthetic Dentistry Preclinical exam
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral pathology
Final Year First Term
- Community Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
Final Year Second term
- Oral and maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative dentistry and endodontics
- Paediatric dentistry
Rs. 7,00,000/- Per Year.
1. 15,500 USD only Per Year
+15 % of Tuition Fees as Eligibility/ Enrollment (One Time)
+ 3% raise in fees per year only For NRI Quota
2. DD in Favour of D.Y.Patil University payable Navi Mumbai.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Rank Card.
- NEET Score Card.
- 10th & 12th Score Card.
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration / Transfer Certificate.
- Parents PAN Card.
- Embassy Letter + Parents IT Return Proof. (Only For NRI Quota)
Reporting to be done at conference hall Ground Floor near President office.