The M.A. (Education) program aims to produce a team of well-trained individuals knowledge in education and in its various dimensions. More specifically, the M.A. (Education) program intends to:
- Provide learning – experiences which will enable students to understand and appreciate knowledge, structures and paradigms of education.
- Develop professionals for effective participation in educational activities in different areas of education.In addition to providing ,the students are given mandatory curricular inputs to help them prepare for competitive test like SLET,NET,MPSC,UPSC.
- To prepare professional personnel required for staffing of the Colleges of Education.
- To prepare administrators and supervisors for schools and for positions of responsibilities in the Education Department engaged in Educational Research and Educational planning.
- To prepare personnel for various educational services.
Four semester After Graduation In Any Stream.After B.Ed. admission for III semester
Each semester has 5 papers. Four papers are compulsory and fifth is optional
15,000/- First Year
20,000/- Second year