M.Sc in Hospitality & Tourism Studies
M.Sc in Hospitality & Tourism Studies is a Two -Year Course Which Focus on Tourism Sector
Candidate Graduated from any recognised University or its equivalent and secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate of any stream(Science, Commerce, Arts, Home Science, MCVC etc.)
1. Marksheet- Original Marksheet of Graduation with 3-Attested Zeox Copies.
2. Leaving Certificate – Graduate Leaving Certificate with 3- Zerox Copies,
3. 3-Passport Size Photograph,Domicile if student belong to other than Maharashtra State.
1. Tourism Principles, Polices, and Practices.
2. Tourism Product and Resources
3. Management and Organisation Behaviour
4.Economics of Tourism
5. Accounting for Tourism Management
6. Tourism Geography and Ecology
1.Ethical & Regulatory Aspects of Tourism Business.
2. Tourism Marketing
3. Financial Management in Tourism
4. Human Resource Management in Tourism
5. Research Methodology in Tourism
6. National Tourism Circuit Visit ( Report and Viva Voce)
1. International Tourism Studies
2. Entrepreneurship Development in Tourism
3. Adventure and Sports Tourism
4. Cultural & Heritage Tourism
5. Sustainable Tourim Management
6. Computer Application in Tourism
7. Hospitality Services Management
1.Travel Agency and Tour Operations.
2. Strategic Tourism Management
3. Destination Planning & Development
4. Event Management and MICE
5. Air and Surface Transport
6.Tourism in Maharashtra.
Rs.1,00,000 per year