MBA Hospitality Management – VPSM
MBA Hospitality Studies is a 2 year Post-Graduate Program. Our world-class MBA program is designed to accommodate the aspirations of all the students who want to make a mark in the Hospitality World.
Developed and updated in collaboration with leading companies, our professionally focused curriculum includes real-world projects and challenges so you can gain experience — what employers value the most.
Our faculty experts are industry leaders who know what it takes to achieve success in their respective fields. They eagerly share their insights with you, covering all facets of the interdependent and complex hospitality industry.
You’ll gain the advanced knowledge and skills needed to excel in such key areas as operations management, strategic marketing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and more, all specific to the ever-expanding global hospitality industry.
As part of your coursework, you’ll critically analyze challenges in the business environment, create strategies to enhance revenue, incorporate industry-leading technology, address current trends and potential future opportunities in hospitality, and determine appropriate growth strategies and communication channels to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Graduate from a recognized State /National Board
2 year Post Graduate Program
List of Documents:
1. Original mark sheets of 10th, 12th & graduation with & 3 attested xerox copies
2. Original leaving certificate of Graduation with 3 attested xerox copies.
3. Original passing certificate of Graduation with 3 attested xerox copies.
4. Original Domicile Certificate/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
5. Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
6. Passport size photographs.
1. Food & Beverage Management
2. Food Service Management
3. Front Office Management
4. Housekeeping Management
5. Hotel Organization
6. Persuasive Business Communication
1. Managerial Accounting
2. Yield & Revenue Management
3. Human Resource Management
4. Sales & Marketing
5. Tourism & Resort Management
6. Convention Management & Events
1. Business & Hospitality Law
2. Hotel Business Communication
3. Hospitality Facilities Design
4. Hospitality Facilities Management
6. Hotel Information System
1. E-Marketing & Customer Relation Management
2. Consumer Behavior
3. Entrepreneurship & concept Development
4. Hospitality Quantitative Analysis
5. Business Economics
6. EDP Project
Rs.7 lakh per year
TOTAL FEES – Rs.21, 00,000 /3 year