1. Mahajani, Vandana and Bhattacharyya, Ritu.’ A study of hospitality industry’s gap perception on education and training provided in HMCT institutes”, Asia Pacific Journal of Research in Business Management, Volume 2, Issue 2 (February 2011) ISSN No. 2229-4104 Pp 155-167
2. Mahajani Vandana and Bhattacharyya, Ritu. ‘Effects of Recession on Hospitality Industry. Global Economic Crisis. Challenges And Opportunities’ edited by Dr. Ritu Bhattacharyya, ISBN 9788176467186 March 2010 pg 99-101.
3. Mahajani Vandana and Dr. Bhattacharyya Ritu, ‘Hospitality Industry’s Perception On Education And Training Provided In Hotel Management Institutes’ HR Policies Are Market Driven, edited by Dr. Gowri Joshi. Published by GNIMS. ISBN 978-81-910922-2-6, February, 2011 pg 303-311
4. Vandana Mahajani, Dr. Bhattacharyy, Ritu, ‘A Study Of Hospitality Industry’s Gap Perception On Education And Training Provided In HMCT Institutes,’International Journal of Human Development and Sustainability’, ISSN 0974-3539, ISBN 978-1-61233-519-3,vol 4 No1 Spring 2011, pg 45-52
5. Mahajani Vandana. and Dr. BhattacharyyRitu,”A Gap Study Of Hotel Industry’s Perception On Education provided In HMCT Institutes, book ‘Contemporary Issues in Service Marketing-Challenges for 21st Century.’ Editors :Saroj Kumar Dash , Shakti Prakash and GyanPrakash, Published by Serials Publications/Global Research Publications, 2012 ISBN 10: 818963044X / ISBN 13: 9788189630447
6. Mahajani Vandana and Bhattacharyya, Ritu. “Hospitality management graduates experiences as interns in five star hotels”, Journal Of Hospitality Application And Research, ISSN: 0973-4538, Vol. 5, No 2, July 2010, pg 87-97
7. Mahajani Vandana and Bhattacharyya Ritu, “Strategies for building a competitive workforce for Hospitality Industry” Connaissance-2014, Hunt for knowledge.Indira Institue of Bussiness Management., edited by Dr. Ritu Bhattacharyya, ISBN :978-81-921818-1-3.Feb 2014, Pg 275-291.
8. Mahajani Vandana and Jagdish, Kavita., Medical Tourism- Potential and Opportunities for Hospitality Students, International Journal of Tourism And Hospitality Management, Hyderabad. Paper accepted for publication.
9. Mahajani Vandana and Bhattacharyya Ritu. Impact of Attitudes of Hospitality Students on the Availability Of Manpower in Hospitality Industry In India, International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Systems. Paper accepted for publication.
10. Mahajani Vandana .Challenges of developing skilled manpower for hospitality Industry” to be published in PCERP seminar proceedings held in 7 April 2014 with ISBN 978-8192468-5-7
11.Priya Padave Presented Paper On – Organic Foods : Contributing Factor To Green Tourism In India At National Conference On Interdisciplinary Sciences Held At Amity University Mumbai On 27th Feb. 2016
12.Bhavani Swaminathan – Issues Faced By Women Journalist In Print Media National Conference On Interdisciplinary Sciences Held At Amity University Mumbai, On 27th Feb. 2016
1. Mahajani, Vandana, ‘Modules for Housekeeping in Tourism and Hospitality,’ Clean India Journal, September ,20 10, page 50-51.