- Department Entrepreneur Cell got Entrepreneurship Week India 2010 Champion Award. Together, the Champions and Runners Up from elite group of Institute, doing extraordinary work in creating India’s new and future entrepreneurs.
- The Department has been ranked as ‘A+’ by the Business India, November 2009.
- Career 360 magazine ranked DYPDBM in Tire-4 Amongst the Top 200 Colleges in India.
- Department won Overall championship –Runners-up in Olympia 2009 organised by University.
Awards/recognition received by the department for the year 2010-2011
- Department Ranked A+ by Business India 2010.
- Department Ranked A3 by AIMA 2010.
- Department ranked 57 among the Top B Schools in India by THE WEEK a publication of Malayalam Manorama in conjunction with the world renowned Market Research firm MARS.
- Department of Business Management’s student has won the Entrepreneurship Week India 2011 Champion Award from NEN.
Awards/recognition received by the department for the year 2011-2012
- Department ranked A3 by All India Management Association. All India Management Association has ranked the B Schools in India and published the same in the Indian Management Journal (published by Business Standard) in their Nov. 2011 issue.
- Department SIFE (student in free enterprises- a global organization) cell won SIFE India generation competition 2011 award in Business leader competition which was organised by KPMG, Price water coopers, Kellogs, HSBC, SIFE International. Additionaly DYPDBM was awarded 1. Outstanding contribution in the shortest time 2. Outstanding dedication to the cause of Social Engineering 3.Participation Prize and 4. Regional Award.
- Department SIFE (student in free enterprises- a global organization) cell also won Rokie award and Team had received a seed capital amount of Rs. 40,000/- from HSBC as a seed capital amount for one of the best B-Plans for community and rural women empowerment.
Awards/recognition received by the department for the year 2012-2013
- Go Air in house flight magazine ‘Go Getter June 2012’ has ranked DYPDBM as A++ in June 2012.
- Business World dated 25th June 2012 has ranked DYPDBM on two accounts – OBJECTIVE STUDY (based on the model of requirements of faculty, infrastructure etc) and PERCEPTION STUDY – based on the perception of students, alumni, corporate etc . On the basis of the PERCEPTUAL RANKING, DYPDBM ranked on all India basis as : OVERALL 23.
- Business India has ranked DYPDBM amongst the TOP 5 emerging B Schools in India in Nov. 2012 issue.
Awards/recognition received by the department for the year 2013-14
- The Times of India along with A. C. Nielson (one of world’s leading market research organization) have ranked the Department as 65th in the All India Survey.
Awards/recognition received by the department for the year 2014-2015
- D.Y. Patil University, School of Management have ranked AA+ – INDIA’S BEST B – SCHOOLS 2015 by CAREER 360 (NOV. 2014) .
- D.Y. Patil University, School of Management have ranked AA+ – INDIA’S TOP 100 B SCHOOLS 2015 by OUTLOOK (OCT 6, 2014) .
- The Dalal Street Investment Journal , Feb 2015 has ranked DYPUSM as INDIA’S BEST B SCHOOL 2015. — AMONGST THE TOP 100 B SCHOOLS IN INDIA.
- D.Y. Patil University, School of Management has received Certificate of Merit for Innovation Initiatives from Higher Education Forum, Mumbai(March 2015).