MBA in Sports Business Management
A Degree of MBA in Sports Business Management is an exceptional way to turn the daydream into reality for those who are interested in sports. Post the boom of Franchise Based League Games in India the sports industry is flourishing with opportunities in all areas. Students who avail this program get exposure from the Industry Professionals who educate about Sports Marketing, Franchise Operations, Sports Logistics, Venue Operations, Team Management, Player Management etc. this allows the students to build in a distinctive competitive edge.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks + All India Entrance Test
4 Semesters of 6 Months = Total 2 Years.
1. 10th class Mark sheet & Passing Certificate (original)
2. 12th class Mark sheet & Passing Certificate (original)
3. F. Y. Mark sheet (original)
4. S. Y. Mark sheet (original)
5. Graduation / Post Graduation Mark sheet & passing Certificate (original)
6. Address Proof – Aadhar card/ Passport (Attested Photocopy)
7. School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate (Attested Photocopy) *In case the result is awaited for final semester / year, the mark sheet of the previous semester needs to be submitted.
1. Marketing Management. 2. Principles of Management. 3. Business Statistics. 4. Organizational Behavior. 5. Financial Accounting. 6. Business Law. 7. Managerial Economics. 8. Business Environment. 9. Information Technology for Management. 10. Foreign Language.
1. Marketing Strategy & Applications. 2. Cost & Management Accounting. 3. Entrepreneurship Management. 4. Human Resource Management. 5. Financial Management. 6. Legal Aspects of Business 7. Indian Economy. 8. Production Management. 9. Research Methodology. 10. Foreign Language.
CORE SUBJECTS: 1. Management Information Systems 2. Business Policy and Strategic Management 3. Business Mathematics & Operations Research. 4. Foreign Language
Marketing: 1. Marketing Research 2. Advertising and Sales Promotion Management 3. Consumer and Industrial Buyer Behavior 4. Product and Brand Management 5. Retail Management 6. Services Management
Finance: 1. Strategic Cost Management 2. Management of Financial Services 3. Corporate Finance 4. International Finance 5. Taxation 6. Personnel Finance
Human Resource Management: 1. Organization Theory, Structure And Design 2. Human Resource Development 3. Behavioral Dynamics in Organization 4. Industrial Relations and Labour Laws 5. Human Resource Planning and Audit 6. Compensation and Benefits
Operations: 1. Advanced Statistical Methods 2. Logistics and Supply Chain Management 3. Six Sigma Quality 4. Technology Management 5. Store Management 6. Project Management
Systems: 1. Information Security 2. Software Engineering 3. Information Systems Audit 4. Software Product Life Cycle 5. Information Technology Infrastructure Management 6. Enterprise Planning Systems
Sports Business Management: 1. Contemporary Issues In Sports 2. Sports Facilities Planning And Management 3. Sports Medicine And Nutrition 4. Sports Media And Event Management 5. Funding in Sports 6. Psychology Of Sports And Ethics In Business
Entrepreneurship Management: 1. Finance Raising Strategies 2. New Product Development 3. User Research & Qualitative Methods 4. Opportunity Recognition & Forecasting 5. Innovation Management 6. Creative Problem Solving
CORE SUBJECTS : 1. International Business 2. Environment Management & Ethics in Business 3. Management Control Systems 4. Foreign Language
Marketing: 1. International Marketing 2. Marketing Finance 3. Rural and Social Marketing 4. Sales and Distribution Management 5. Quantitative Techniques 6. Final Project
Finance: 1. Project Management 2. Treasury and Forex Management 3. Risk Management 4. Security Analysis and Portfolio Management 5. Quantitative Techniques Final Project
Human Resource Management: 1. Organizational Development 2. Competency And Performance Management 3. Strategic Human Resource Management 4. International Human Resource Management 5. Quantitative Techniques 6. Final Project
Operations: 1. Advanced Material Management 2. Total Quality Management 3. Production Planning with ERP 4. Productivity Techniques 5. Quantitative Techniques 6. Final Project
Systems: 1. Operating Systems and Systems Software2. Programming Techniques 3. Database Management 4. Information Technology in Infrastructure Management 5. Software Testing 6. Final Project
Sports Business Management: 1. Foundations of Amateur and Professional Endorsements in Sports 2. Sports Law and Risk Management 3. Managing & Promoting Sports Events 4. Sports Training & Conditioning 5. Administration of games 6. Final Project
Entrepreneurship Management: 1. New Service Development 2. Business Model Innovation in New Ventures 3. Leadership Development: Self awareness, skills & Strategies 4. Start-up: Creating uncontested market space 5. Business Strategies for the base of the pyramid 6. Final Project”
For each subject the scheme of marks would be 50% Class Assessments based on Projects Assignments Tests, Class Attendance and 50% Semester End Written Examination.
MODE OF PAYMENT Details of the Fees.
For 1st Year :
• DD of Rs. 3,00,000/- in favor of “D. Y. Patil University Navi Mumbai Department of Business Management” payable at Navi Mumbai. Details of the Fees.
For 2nd Year :
• DD of Rs. 2,90,000/- in favor of “D. Y. Patil University Navi Mumbai Department of Business Management” payable at Navi Mumbai
The Total Fees (2 Years) for each course will be Rs 5.90 Lakhs.
Dr. Aparajita P. Singh
Contact No: 9819977564