“Unfolding the Future- Career Talk”

One of the core responsibility for any of the educational institute is to help students find a career path which will guide them for a successful and happy future.
With this objective the School of Management of the D.Y.Patil University, under the dynamic leadership of Dr. Ms. PrajaktaMondkar, Dr. Ms. MadhuriKadam, Dr. Kiran Khairnar, Dr. Ms. Sonia Justin had organised a Seminar “Unfolding the Future- Career Talk” on Sunday 25th February 2018 for the semester six BBA / BMS students. Experts from various functional specializations like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business, Hospital, Pharmaceutical and Law and from different industries shared their views with respect to the growth prospects as well as the career opportunities in their respective field.
5. RG welcoming the guestProf. Dr.R.Gopal, Director and HOD, School of management inaugurated the session with his motivational speech. He gave a small presentation on “Career options after BBA / BMS” wherein he spoke about the various options that are available to students who have completed their BBA / BMS.  He also briefed the students regarding current placement scenario in the school. He mentioned that this year around 200 corporates had visited the school and almost around  80% of the students have been placed The remaining 20% of the students are those who are not interested in placements or are planning to go in for higher studies. The highest package he mentioned was around Rs. 9 lakhs and the minimum was around Rs. 3.5 lakhs while the average package was around Rs. 4 to 4.5 lakhs p.a.
2. Lighting the lampAmongst the guest were Mr. Pradeep Yadav, Divisional Manager of Mahindra Finance,Auto loans (Maharashtra), Mr.Anthony Nadar, Advocate Bombay High Court and President Youth Congress Magathane Constituency, Dr.Nilesh Singh, Chief Administrator for WockhardtHospital Nashik, Mr.Rahul Chakrapani, Head, Marketing andOperations,Aareen Health care, Mr.SunilAgrawal, HRManager, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, Mr.VivekNeel, Senior Officer, CITI Bank, Mr.Tejas Prakash, Country Head for Amines Fine Chem. These guests briefed the students about the functioning of their respective industriesand also the different job profiles in their field.
All the industry personnel laid special emphasis on the need and importance of doing a MBA and how a MBA degree coupled with other skills helps in propelling the students career in an industry.
SaketChaudhri, a student of BBA 6th Semester mentioned that the seminar was very helpful for them in understanding the insights of the corporate world. He also said that he got a clear picture of the various options open for them after completion of their course. He thanked the management for organizing this type of seminar.

12. Vivek Neel interacting with students 9. Nilesh Singh interacting with students 8 .Welcoming Sunil Agarwal 7. Welcoming Anthony Nadar 6. Pradeep Yadav interacting with the students 3 Invoking th blessings of the good Lord 4. Guests on the dias