Achievements of Dr. Anant Patil during the Year 2018-19
Dr. Anant Patil, Assistant Professor, working at our Institution in Pharmacology Department. Dr. Anant is a very well known Pharmacologist and is invited by Pharma Industries and Medical Institutions for various Pharmacology related activities all over India. Dr. Anant is a Mayo Clinic certified Simulator Instructor. He has done the “Simulation Instructor Development-Comprehensive Course” by Mayo Clinic in April 2019.
The following are the achievements of Dr. Anant Patil during the Year 2018-2019.
Speaker for 1st Global Pharma Summit 2019 Organized by DocRosh Global Solutions, held at Hotel Hilton International, Mumbai on 9th November 2019
- Speaker for 20th Pharmacovigilance 2019 Organized by Virtue Insights held in Hotel Kohinoor, Mumbai (7th November 2019)
- Speaker for MPS-Career Conclave 2019 at Mysore Medical College on 23rd February 2019
- Speaker for 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018 Organized by Virtue Insights held in Hotel Kohinoor, Mumbai (15th November 2018)
- Participated in the student-teacher debate on “Vaccine refusal is a case of child neglect” on 8th September 2019
- Co-moderator for inter-college pharmacology quiz at Sir Grant Medical College and JJ Hospital, Mumbai on 6th August 2019
- Speaker-Research Methodology Workshop at DY Patil School of Medicine-22nd to 24th July 2019 (Effective Literature Search and Protocol Writing)
- Speaker at the Pre-conference workshop “National Workshop on Scientific Writing” held on 9th March 2018 at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- Speaker in “EBCCON-2018” Evidence-Based Medicine Clinical Research Conference held from 9th to 10th March 2018 at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- Faculty for the Basic Workshop on “Research Methodology, Biostatistics and Principles of GCP Guidelines” at DY Patil University School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai from 25th to 27th July 2018
- Completed “Simulation Instructor Development-Comprehensive Course” by Mayo Clinic in April 2019