B. Sc. Anaesthesia Technology
B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology is a 3-year undergraduate program under which, we train students to work as anaesthesia technologist. After undergoing training in subjects of basic medical sciences, students are trained to maintain and prepare an operation theatre for surgery. They are trained in setting up the operation theater and instrument trolleys for specific surgeries which include positioning the operation table and patient. Not just that, all students are provided adequate guidance to assist a surgeon during surgery. They are also trained in autoclaving and preparation of sterile supplies required for use in the operation theatre. Further they get trained in doing necessary documentation and maintaining logistics. At the end of program, students are competent to work in tertiary care anesthesia departments as well as small hospital setup or work with consultant anesthetist as a trained assistant.
12th Science with biology, physics and chemistry
1 year after passing final year university Exam
Fundamentals of Allied Health Sciences
Introduction to Anaesthesia
Equipments in Anaesthesia
Anaesthetic Drugs and Regional Anaesthesia
Anaesthesia in Co-morbidities
Campus Interviews and placement assistance and referral services by the Department to medium to large health care institutes, industry, tertiary care anesthesia departments as well as small hospital setup or work with consultant anesthetist as a trained assistant.
As per eligibility
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheets + Passing Certificates
2) School/College Leaving Certificate
3) Migration Certificate if Applicable
4) Medical Fitness Certificate
5) Affidavits as per the University Requirements
6) Gap Certificate If applicable (all on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper with Notary)
7) Aadhar Card
8) 6 Passport Size latest Photographs.
*All documents Original + 2 attested copies
Allied health science follows an inclusive Learning and Teaching activity which is learner centric and outcome based.
Department is committed to provide good environment/infrastructure, experienced faculty members, modern technology based teaching tools and traditional Indian methods to strengthen the bond between Teacher-student and patients for the holistic development of students.
Department uses a variety of methods for Teaching – Learning which as follows-
- Learning Management System
- Virtual Teaching
- Didactic Lectures
- Flip class demonstrations and practical
- Field Visits/Trips/Industrial Visits
- Internships and Live Projects
- Hospital Bed Side Teaching
- Micro Teaching- Small Group Teaching
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Quiz
- Personality development
- Outreach and Extension activities
Mrs Sneha Sonawane,
Contact : 9220788670
Email : email@example.com