B. Sc. Cardiac Catheterisation Technology
The B.Sc. in cardiac catheterization technology is a 3-year undergraduate program under which, we train students to work as cardiac technologist. After undergoing training in subjects of basic medical sciences, students are trained with the basic skills necessary to monitor patients for any type of cardiac problems within a healthcare setting. The student will be able to do the ECG and other cardiac investigations enabling the doctor to make an accurate diagnosis and treat the patient. The students get an opportunity to assist physicians during invasive cardiovascular testing. They are further trained about preparation and maintenance of cathlab, maintaining records and managing inventory. At the end of program, students are competent to work with a team cardiologist in the tertiary care cardiac setups.
12th Science with biology, physics and chemistry
1 year after passing final year university Exam
Fundamentals of Allied Health Sciences
Applied Anatomy of heart
Pathophysiology of heart disease
Equipments in Catherization Laboratory
Cardiac Invasive Care and Emergency
Cardiac Disease and Invasive management
Investigations and Equipments in Invasive Cardiology
Campus Interviews and placement assistance and referral services by the Department to medium to large health care institutes, industry, tertiary care departments, institutions or as assistant to cardiologist.
As per eligibility
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheets + Passing Certificates
2) School/College Leaving Certificate
3) Migration Certificate if Applicable
4) Medical Fitness Certificate
5) Affidavits as per the University Requirements
6) Gap Certificate If applicable (all on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper with Notary)
7) Aadhar Card
8) 6 Passport Size latest Photographs.
*All documents Original + 2 attested copies
Allied health science follows an inclusive Learning and Teaching activity which is learner centric and outcome based.
Department is committed to provide good environment/infrastructure, experienced faculty members, modern technology based teaching tools and traditional Indian methods to strengthen the bond between Teacher-student and patients for the holistic development of students.
Department uses a variety of methods for Teaching – Learning which as follows-
- Learning Management System
- Virtual Teaching
- Didactic Lectures
- Flip class demonstrations and practical
- Field Visits/Trips/Industrial Visits
- Internships and Live Projects
- Hospital Bed Side Teaching
- Micro Teaching- Small Group Teaching
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Quiz
- Personality development
- Outreach and Extension activities
Mrs Sneha Sonawane,
Contact : 9220788670
Email : email@example.com