B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology is a 3-year undergraduate programme under which, we train students to work as medical laboratory technician. After undergoing training in subjects of basic medical sciences, students are trained to collect, store and transport biological samples. Further they get an opportunity to get hands on experience with variety of machines to process sample and create report under direct supervision of experts. The course includes elements of blood bank management, materials management, supply chain management as well as laboratory information system management. Additionally, graduates from this course are trained to clean and maintain laboratory equipment and manage biomedical waste. At the end of this programme, students become professionally competent to perform basic laboratory tests, analyze them and work in pathology, biochemistry or microbiology departments of hospitals, diagnostic centres and clinics.
12th Science with biology, physics and chemistry
1 year after passing final year university Exam
Fundamentals of Allied Health Sciences
Campus Interviews and placement assistance and referral services by the Department to diagnostic centers, nursing homes, medium to large health care institutes, industry.
As per eligibility
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheets + Passing Certificates
2) School/College Leaving Certificate
3) Migration Certificate if Applicable
4) Medical Fitness Certificate
5) Affidavits as per the University Requirements
6) Gap Certificate If applicable (all on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper with Notary)
7) Aadhar Card
8) 6 Passport Size latest Photographs.
*All documents Original + 2 attested copies
Allied health science follows an inclusive Learning and Teaching activity which is learner centric and outcome based.
Department is committed to provide good environment/infrastructure, experienced faculty members, modern technology based teaching tools and traditional Indian methods to strengthen the bond between Teacher-student and patients for the holistic development of students.
Department uses a variety of methods for Teaching – Learning which as follows-
- Learning Management System
- Virtual Teaching
- Didactic Lectures
- Flip class demonstrations and practical
- Field Visits/Trips/Industrial Visits
- Internships and Live Projects
- Hospital Bed Side Teaching
- Micro Teaching- Small Group Teaching
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Quiz
- Personality development
- Outreach and Extension activities
Mrs Sneha Sonawane,
Contact : 9220788670
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org