M. Sc. Cardiac Perfusion Technology
The M.Sc. Cardiac Perfusion Technology programme is a 2 year postgraduate programme under which, we train students to work as Cardiac Perfusion Technologist in cardiac surgical unit. Students will get detailed knowledge about anatomy, physiology and pathogenesis of heart diseases. They get opportunity to work on heart lung machine and manage cardiac physiology in intra- operative period. We also provide them knowledge of echocardiograph, basic non-invasive diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures in heart disease intra-aortic balloon pump. We further train them to manage ECMO. Further, to develop research attitude they have to complete a dissertation on one topic given by mentor. Students are involved and trained in administrative and record keeping work. At the end of two years students are competent to work as perfusionist in cardiac surgical unit. They are also eligible to hold academic positions in schools of allied health science and train undergraduate students.
BSc Physician Assitant.
One year internship after degree.
No Lateral entry from other courses.
Physiology of cardiac circulation
Diseases of Heart
Heart lung machine
Campus Interviews and placement assistance and referral services by the Department to large health care institutes, industry.
Allied health sciences teaching institution for academic position.
As per eligibility
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheets + Passing Certificates
2) School/College Leaving Certificate
3) Migration Certificate if Applicable
4) Medical Fitness Certificate
5) Affidavits as per the University Requirements
6) Gap Certificate If applicable (all on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper with Notary)
7) Aadhar Card
8) 6 Passport Size latest Photographs.
9) Degree certificate
10) Internship completion certificate (1 year)
*All documents Original + 2 attested copies
Allied health science follows an inclusive Learning and Teaching activity which is learner centric and outcome based.
Department is committed to provide good environment/infrastructure, experienced faculty members, modern technology based teaching tools and traditional Indian methods to strengthen the bond between Teacher-student and patients for the holistic development of students.
Department uses a variety of methods for Teaching – Learning which as follows-
- Learning Management System
- Virtual Teaching
- Didactic Lectures
- Flip class demonstrations and practical
- Field Visits/Trips/Industrial Visits
- Internships and Live Projects
- Hospital Bed Side Teaching
- Micro Teaching- Small Group Teaching
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Quiz
- Personality development
- Outreach and Extension activities
Mrs Sneha Sonawane,
Contact : 9220788670
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org