M. Sc. Radio Imaging Technology
M.Sc. in Radio Imaging Technology is a 2-year postgraduate program under which, we train students to work as radiology technicians as well as radiologist assistant. Apart from teaching about handing X-ray equipment and developing exposed X-ray films using both wet development and computerized X-ray machines they are trained in contrast studies like barium studies, fluoroscopy etc. They are given in-depth training of Sonography, CT Scan, MRI and other newer imaging modalities. They are involved in evaluation and management of interventional radiological procedures. Further, to develop research attitude they have to complete a dissertation on one topic given by mentor. Students are involved and trained in administrative and record keeping work. At the end of programme, student becomes competent to work in radiology departments of hospitals, diagnostic centres as competent technician as well as radiology assistant. They are also eligible to hold academic positions in schools of allied health science and train undergraduate students.
BSc Kidney Dialysis and Transplantation Technology.
One year internship after degree.
No Lateral entry from other courses.
Equipment maintenance and quality control
Basics in Imaging
Equipments in Radiology
Specialized Radiology Procedures
Campus Interviews and placement assistance and referral services by the Department to large health care institutes, industry
Allied health sciences teaching institution for academic position
As per eligibility
1) 10th and 12th Mark sheets + Passing Certificates
2) School/College Leaving Certificate
3) Migration Certificate if Applicable
4) Medical Fitness Certificate
5) Affidavits as per the University Requirements
6) Gap Certificate If applicable (all on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper with Notary)
7) Aadhar Card
8) 6 Passport Size latest Photographs.
9) Degree certificate
10) Internship completion certificate (1 year)
*All documents Original + 2 attested copies
Allied health science follows an inclusive Learning and Teaching activity which is learner centric and outcome based.
Department is committed to provide good environment/infrastructure, experienced faculty members, modern technology based teaching tools and traditional Indian methods to strengthen the bond between Teacher-student and patients for the holistic development of students.
Department uses a variety of methods for Teaching – Learning which as follows-
- Learning Management System
- Virtual Teaching
- Didactic Lectures
- Flip class demonstrations and practical
- Field Visits/Trips/Industrial Visits
- Internships and Live Projects
- Hospital Bed Side Teaching
- Micro Teaching- Small Group Teaching
- Group Discussions, Case Studies, Seminars, Journal Clubs, Quiz
- Personality development
- Outreach and Extension activities
Mrs Sneha Sonawane,
Contact : 9220788670
Email : email@example.com