Shri Satyanarayan Prasanna Pooja
|| Shri Satyanarayan Prasanna Pooja was performed by School of Medicine on September 9, 2015 ||
- Satyanarayan Pooja is one of the best & easiest ways to seek blessings from Lord Vishnu, who is the God responsible for maintenance of this Universe.
- Typically Satyanarayan Pooja is to be performed before and/or after the fulfillment of our desires e.g. if you want to achieve some important milestones in your life like success in Higher Education, Success in career, promotion, buying a new vehicle, new house, starting a new business, negotiating big professional deals etc…
- Satyanarayan is also useful if someone in the family is not well.
- In order to maintain general happiness, prosperity and well being of the family it is advisable to perform Satyanarayan Pooja at least once every year.
- There is no hard and fast rule as to when Satyanarayan Pooja to be performed. Morning or evening time is ideal for Pooja. You can perform it after major achievements in life. So also it is ideal to perform Satyanarayan Pooja once every year. It is a great auspicious occasions to invite friends and relatives.
- It is a custom to have some program of singing, dancing, playing musical instruments etc… with well wisher friends and relatives after the Pooja is over.
- Satyanarayan Pooja is to be performed on an auspicious day in consultation with Panditji.
- Satyanarayan is about 3.5 to 4 hours Pooja.