Basic B.Sc. Nursing
100 % job guarantee is there after completion of the course and the candidate will be able to work as a staff nurse/ward sister/teacher/Middle manager. Programme is recognised by State Government, Indian Nursing Council & Maharashtra Nursing Council. Course is equivalent to any other degree programme.
- HSC Science (Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English) with 45% marks
- For SC & ST 40% in HSC Science (Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English)
July 2016- June 2020
1. S.S.C /Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
2. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate
3. Leaving / Transfer certificate from the institute last attended.
4. Gap certificate (if required).
5. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate from government office.
6. Reservation category Caste & Caste Verification certificate.
7. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
8. Passport (in case of foreign Nationals / Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a Particular account till the Programme is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother /sister/I son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
9. Physical Fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner of qualification MBBS and above as per Annexure IV.
10. Migration Certificate for candidates outside Maharashtra State.
First Year: Anatomy and Physiology, Nutrition and Biochemistry, Nursing Foundations, Psychology, Microbiology, English, Introduction to computers.
Second Year: Pharmacology, Medical Surgical Nursing-I, Community Health Nursing I, Pathology & Genetics, Sociology and Communication and Educational Technology.
Third Year: Child Health Nursing, Medical & Surgical Nursing-II, Mental Health Nursing & Midwifery Including Maternity & Gynecological Nursing –I.
Fourth Year: Community Health Nursing – II, Nursing Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services & Education
First year: Theory-930 hours, Practical-450 hours.
Second year: Theory-540 hours, Practical-855 hours.
Third year: Theory-390 hours, Practical-990 hours.
Fourth year: Theory-225 hours, Practical-315 hours.
Internship: Practical-1150 hours. Project work to be carried out during Internship.
50% pass in each of the Theory & Practical seperately. 50-59% Second division. 60-74% First division. 75% and above is distinction. For declaring the rank aggregate of 4 years marks to be considered.