Educational Visit 2018-2019
D.Y.Patil School of Nursing, Nerul organised educational visits to different hospitals and Nursing Colleges in the vicinity of Navi Mumbai and Greater Mumbai from 5th March to 9th & 15th March. During this period students of IV year BSc , PBBSc and M.Sc Nursing students were provided first hand learning opportunities based on the specific learning objectives. Today students are visual learner hence rich exposure to various Government and private institutes were given to enrich them with practical application of what they learn in classroom. Guided by various institute heads, students got in depth knowledge about the internal policies, infrastructure, staffing pattern, governing bodies about institutes. This visits helps them to understand the various practical aspect of health care delivery system and to actually look in different personnel job responsibilities.
1.Date -5th March 2019, Apollo Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
2.Date- 6th March 2019, Hospital And Nursing School, Thane Civil, Thane, Mumbai
3. Date-7th March 2019, Sir J J Group Of Hospitals, Byculla, Mumbai.
4. Date-7th March 2019, College of Nursing, J J Hospital Byculla, Mumbai.
5. Date -7th March 2019, Institute of Nursing Education, J J hospital Compound, Byculla, Mumbai
6 .Date- 8th March 2019,Tata Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
7. Date-8th March 2019, Jai Vakeel Foundation, Shiwadi, Mumbai.
8. Date-9th March 2019, Shanti Avedna, Bandra, Mumbai.
9. Date- 15th March , District Health Officer, Alibaug, Raigad