After completion of the course candidates functions as a leader in School of Nursing/ College of Nursing/ Hospital / any other health related institution, also candidate will be function as Clinical Nurse Specialist. Programme is recognised by State Government, Indian Nursing Council & Maharashtra Nursing Council. Course is equivalent to any other degree programme.
B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks and M. Sc. NAIET. Minimum one year of Experience anter B. Sc. Nursing, Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing & Candidate shall be medically fit.5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
July 2016- June 2018
1. S.S.C /Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
2. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
3. M.Sc. NAIET 2015 mark statement.
4. B. Sc.(N)/P. B. B. Sc. (N) Examination mark statement & Certificate.
5. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
6. Leaving / Transfer certificate from the institute last attended
7. Migration Certificate.
8. MNC Registration Certificate.
9. Gap certificate (if required).
10. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate from government office.
11. Backward class Caste & Caste Verification certificate.
12. Marriage Certificate/Gazette of Government
13. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
14. Passport (in case of foreign Nationals I Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a Particular account till the Programme is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother /sister/I son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
15. Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner.
First Year: Nursing Education, Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Research & Statistics, Clinical Speciality – I (Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing).
Second Year: Nursing Management, Medical Surgical Nursing – Critical Care Nursing, Paediatric (Child Health) Nursing.
First year: Theory-600 hours, Practical-1100 hours.
Second year: Theory-300 hours, Practical-1400 hours
50% pass in each of the Theory & Practical seperately. 50-59% Second division. 60-74% First division. 75% and above is distinction. For declaring the rank aggregate of 2 years marks to be considered.