The aim of the postgraduate program in nursing is to prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings. On Completion of the two years M. Sc, Nursing programme, the graduate will be able to:-
1. Utilize/apply the concepts, theories and principles of nursing science
2. Demonstrate advance competence in practice of nursing
3. Practice as a nurse specialist.
4. Demonstrate leadership, qualities and function effectively as nurse educator and manager.
5. Demonstrate skill in conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.
B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks and M. Sc. NAIET. Minimum one year of Experience anter B. Sc. Nursing, Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing & Candidate shall be medically fit.5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
July 2016- June 2018
1. S.S.C /Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
2. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
3. M.Sc. NAIET 2015 mark statement.
4. B. Sc.(N)/P. B. B. Sc. (N) Examination mark statement & Certificate.
5. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
6. Leaving / Transfer certificate from the institute last attended
7. Migration Certificate.
8. MNC Registration Certificate.
9. Gap certificate (if required).
10. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate from government office.
11. Backward class Caste & Caste Verification certificate.
12. Marriage Certificate/Gazette of Government
13. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
14. Passport (in case of foreign Nationals I Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a Particular account till the Programme is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother /sister/I son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
15. Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner.
First Year: Nursing Education, Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Research & Statistics, Clinical Speciality – I (Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing).
Second Year: Nursing Management, Medical Surgical Nursing – Critical Care Nursing, Paediatric (Child Health) Nursing.
First year: Theory-600 hours, Practical-1100 hours.
Second year: Theory-300 hours, Practical-1400 hours
50% pass in each of the Theory & Practical seperately. 50-59% Second division. 60-74% First division. 75% and above is distinction. For declaring the rank aggregate of 2 years marks to be considered.