Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
100 % job guarantee is there after completion of the course and the candidate will be able to work as a staff nurse/ward sister/teacher/Middle manager. Programme is recognised by State Government, Indian Nursing Council & Maharashtra Nursing Council. Course is equivalent to any other degree programme.
Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission. Obtained a certificate in RGNM and registered as R.N. R. M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the Implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the areas: O. T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing & Candidates shall be medically fit.
July 2016- June 2018
1. (Revised) General Nursing & Midwifery Examination mark statement & Certificate.
2. S.S.C /Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
3. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate.
4. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
5. Leaving / Transfer certificate from the institute last attended Gap certificate (if required).
6. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate from government office.
7. Reservation category Caste & Caste Verification certificate.
8. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure II signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
9. Passport (in case of foreign Nationals I Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a Particular account till the Programme is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother /sister/ son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
10. Physical Fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure III.
First Year: Nursing Foundations, Nutrition and Dietetics, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Psychology, Maternal Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Microbiology, Medical Surgical Nursing & English.
Second Year: Sociology, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Introduction to Nursing Education, Introduction to Nursing Administration, Introduction to Nursing Research & Statistics.
50% pass in each of the Theory & Practical seperately. 50-59% Second division. 60-74% First division. 75% and above is distinction. For declaring the rank aggregate of 2 years marks to be considered.