1) Dr Deepa Pradhan: Indian Journal of applied research : preparing aged population for new technology as assistive device in daily activities and social safety in indian community based setting volm 8, issue 2, February 18
2) Dr Deepa Pradhan : internal journal of technical research and applications : the use if theraband in treatment of chronic elbow stiffness to improve rom. Volm 3, issue 6 (November – December 2015)
3) Dr Aishwarya Swaminathan : client centered care- looking through the lens of quantitative and qualitative measures- case studies “- indian journal of ot, January – April 2014 edn
4) Dr Aishwarya Swaminathan : transition planning in adolescents with low functioning autism- a cross sectional study- Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy editorial review
5) Dr Aishwarya Swaminathan: cognition in aspergers syndrome – a case study- editorial review: – Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy editorial review
6) Dr Deepa Pradhan : International Journal of technical research and applications : challenges faced by occupational therapists in cbr settings. Scope of Occupational Therapy in community based rehabilitation: volm 4, issue 1 (January – February 2016)
7) Dr Aparna Rao : Global scientific journal :Aug 2018: cognitive rehabilitation for mild Alzheimer’s dementia with and without cholinesterase inhibitors.