AWARNESS ON “ROLE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY” IN KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS
Home AWARNESS ON “ROLE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY” IN KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS
The Department of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy in collaboration with Dr. SidharthVerma Interventional spine and pain specialist, Department of Pain, School of Medicine had organized an Awareness program on Role of Physiotherapy in Knee Osteoarthritis on 12th October, 2018 from 10.30 am to 1.00 pm in D. Y. Patil Hospital and research center which included importance of exercises in knee OA and Basic ergonomic education.
36 individual attended the program and were benefited by the same. Questions were answered and further consultation was provided in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy OPD.
Following staff members along with students undertook the balance and mobility assessment of the participants.
1. Dr. Twinkle Dabholkar (Head of Department, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy)
2. Dr. Tejashree Dabholkar (Associate Professor)
3. Dr. Pranita Ganjave (Assistant Professor)
4. Dr.Riddhi Shroff (Assistant Professor)
5. Ms.Pratiksha Dighe (MPT-II)The Program was in all a good experience for both the organizers as well as the participants.
'Education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think.' - Albert Einstein