MPT – Musculoskeletal
Part –I – This course is common to all the students. This course includes an update of the Basic Sciences such as Biomechanics & Applied Physiotherapy, Biophysics etc for improving abilities in functional diagnosis and clinical reasoning. This course also includes Allied Subjects such as Management, Ethics & Teaching Technology. The candidate has to study 5 Cases for presentation at the time of practical examination.
Part –II – This course includes study of any one Specialty selected from above & an independent research project/ dissertation, preferably based on the Specialty. [Please see the syllabus for further details]
ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE PHYSIOTHERAPY ENTRANCE TEST AFTER COMPLETION OF BPT
2017 – 2019
1. First BPT – Mark Statement
2. Second BPT – Mark Statement
3. Third BPT- Mark Statement
4. Fourth BPT – Mark Statement
5. Internship Completion Certificate
6. Letter from the Principal about status of Internship
7. Bonafide & Character Certificate
8. College Leaving/ Transference Certificate
9. Nationality Domicile Certificate/Passport
10. Birth Certificate
11. Caste & Caste Validity Certificate
12. Physical Fitness Certificate
13. Degree & Passing Certificate
14. IAP Registration Certificate
15. Migration / Transfer Certificate
16. Gap Certificate
Paper I – Applied Physiotherapy I
Paper II – Applied Physiotherapy
One Annual Exam at the end of the academic year
Tuition Fees Per Annum for the year 2017-18
M.P.T – 4,50,000/- P.A
B) FN/PIO/NRI CATEGORY
C) One Time Eligibility fees for the Year 2017-2018.
M.P.T – 5,000/-
D) One Time Enrollment fees for the year 2017-2018.
M.P.T – 5,000/-
E) Development fees per annum for the year 2017 – 2018.
M.P.T – 10,000/-
F) Examination fees for the Academic year 2017 – 2018.
M.P.T – 2,500/-