D. Pharm – 2 Years
The D. Pharmacy Programme is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and it is two years program. The D. Pharmacy program follows a yearly pattern. . This program uniquely offers an interdisciplinary field of study for practicing pharmacy profession in India as community pharmacists, hospital pharmacists, or clinical pharmacists. The students who complete the D.Pharm program are eligible to pursue a bachelor’s program (B. Pharm.). Our students will be able to maintain leadership positions in academia, industry, and government.
Listed below are the minimum criteria that candidates interested in pursuing the course are required to fulfil in order to be eligible to apply for the course.
1. Citizenship: Indian nationals
2. Candidates having passed 10+2 exam or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized educational board with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology can eligible to pursue D. Pharm.
First Year D. Pharm.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & community pharmacy
- Universal Human Values
- Pharmaceutics-I Lab
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I Lab
- Pharmacognosy Lab
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology Lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab
Second Year D. Pharm.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug store and Business Management
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Entrepreneurship Leadership and Pharamaeconomics
- Pharmaceutics-II Lab
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II Lab
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Lab
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy Lab
A candidate is required to put in at least 75% attendance in individual courses considering theory and practical separately. The candidate shall complete the prescribed course satisfactorily to be eligible to appear for the respective examinations.
Pharmacy: Rs. 2, 50,000/-