1. Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 scheme of examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics + Chemistry + Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
2. The candidate needs to qualify a ‘NATA’ Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture.
The NATA aptitude test is conducted by the Council of Architecture, The detail information is available on Council’s website at www.nata.in
1. SSC Mark Sheet/Equivalent
2. SSC Passing Certificate
3. HSC Mark Sheet/Equivalent
4. HSC Passing Certificate
5. College Leaving Certificate
6. Valid Score Card of NATA Entrance Exam or JEE
7. Migration Certificate
8. Affidavit for Gap Certificate
9. Domicile certificate
10. Birth Certificate
11. Caste Certificate
Rupees 3 lakhs per year