L.L.B. – 3 Years
This intensive coursework trains our students to become competent barristers, lawyers and solicitors. It hones their communication skills, debate skills and improves their analytical and research faculties. The coursework is intensive, which provides our students with the right tools to get started with a fruitful career in Law, in any specialty of their choosing. It gives them a broad understanding of the country’s jurisdiction, jurisprudence with respect to various fields and gives them an insight into the inner workings of the judiciary system. LLB Graduates from our School of Law are successful barristers and advocates all around the world.
Graduation with Minimum 45% marks aggregate from any faculty.
40% for SC & ST category.
Application forms for five year degree course are available & can be obtained from college administrative office. These forms are to be duly filled And must be submitted to college office. Admission are based on the academic performance at the Previous examination, merit. Students are required to take admission in person by submitting
following certificates with application form.
1. Original Passing certificate of qualifying examination from the University and 2 attested true copies of each
2. Original statement of marks of the qualifying examinations along with documents indicating the date of birth for e.g. school leaving certificate and two photo copies attested.
3. Five recent passport size photographs.
4. Birth Certificate / Domicile.
5. In case of student migrating from another University, along with the migration certificate a provisional eligibility from Mumbai University is required.
6. In case married female students they should produce attested photocopy of marriage. Certificate in case of change of name they should produce an affidavit copy of Govt Gazette.
7. At the time of admissions every student must undertake to attend a minimum 75 % Of total number of lectures held during each semester as per University regulations.
8. Application form for admission duly completed in all details and accompanied by requisite certificate address to the principle along with prescribed fees should reach
Before the stipulated date.
Rs. 300,000 /- (Rupees Three Lakhs Per Year)