FDP on Capacity Building Programme
Faculties of DYPU-SHTS attend a 14 Day Capacity Building Programme (CBP) organized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in association with the Ministry of Education, Govt of India
14 Day Capacity Building Programme (CBP) on “Teaching, Learning and Research” was organized by Faculty Development Centre, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Along with the various distinguished participants from all over India, this FDP was attended by the faculties of School of Hospitality and Tourism Studies, Ms Aarti Pandirkar, Mr Ajinkya Pandirkar, Mr Ajay Singh, Mr Ashish Shimpi, Mr Sameer Mankame, Ms Padmaja Binakar from 12th Jan 2022-25th Jan 2022.
The University aspires to be a ‘Leading Transformative Learning Community’ recognized worldwide for its excellence in teaching, research and service and as a catalyst for intellectual, social, cultural and economic development. Faculty Development Programme involved a comprehensive range of activities, broadly focusing on the following areas of faculty development; Personal, Professional, Instructional and Organizational. FDP’s achieve these broad goals.
1. To motivate faculty members to engage themselves in innovative, high-impact and leading-edge research within and across the disciplines
2. To orient the faculty for nurturing graduates of distinction committed to academic/ professional excellence and lifelong learning
3. To catalyse the process of generation, dissemination and application of knowledge
4. To act as an interactive and dynamic forum of scholarship for the academia
5. To prepare faculty members for IPR generation and undertake consultancy projects with industry and society
6. To inculcate the highest level of ethical values, integrity and professionalism
7. To engage faculty members in scholarly activities in the pursuit of innovation, creativity and excellence
8. To inspire faculty members to explore and experiment with various instructional and pedagogical strategies keeping in view of the student diversity.