Student help desk of DY Patil University helps the students in resolving the issues faced by them during their course of study at the Institution. It supports the students by providing them with the best possible solutions for their issues. The students can approach the helpdesk for any queries, issues and support for which required assistance will be provided at the earliest.
The following are the functions of the Student Help Desk
1. Assistance for medical issues- will provide necessary support by coordinating with the Hospital on Campus and ensure the student gets immediate medical care.
2. Guidance for Grievance Redressal- will provide required support for redressal of grievance through the Grievance Redressal Cell.
3. Support for Technical Issues- will provide solution to problems with respect to issues in Institution’s Portal login (Student/Parent), Online Fee Payment, Online Transcripts
4. Clarification of Queries - will provide necessary clarifications for the queries raised by the students/parents relating to Entrance Examination, Fee payment, loss of belongings, transport, and mess.
5. Issue of Certificates
• Bonafide certificate (to apply for Passport/Visa, Internship/In-plant Training, Scholarship, Educational loan, Government exams and other competitive exams, Hostel Accommodation, Present/Permanent Address proof, Bus/Train Pass, Vehicle Registration, etc.,)
• Expenditure Certificate
• Conduct certificate
The Help Desk will also support the students in getting the following Certificates by coordinating with the
respective office/ department:
• Course Completion Certificate
• Duplicate Certificates (Grade sheets, TC, Degree Certificate etc.)
• Migration Certificate ,
• Original Certificate – Corrections
• Transcripts for Higher studies
6. Other Services- Student Help Desk provides the following services:
• Replacement of ID Card if it is lost
• Updation of student contact details(change in address, phone number, e-mail ID, parent contact details etc.)