INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE FORM
i) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE ADMISSIONS FOR FYJC
1. Submission and acceptance of the admission form does not mean assurance of the admission.
2. Incomplete Admission Forms will not be accepted.
3. Full name (in Capital Letters), Birth Date, Birth Place, Nationality, and Caste should be written exactly as mentioned in School Leaving Certificate.
4. Those students who do not secure admission by paying fees on the day, date & time specified will lose their claim for admission.
5. After paying the fees, you have to upload screenshots in the admission form.
6. CBSE/ ICSE/ NIOS/ Foreign Board/ Other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill up the Eligibility form after the admission. Form will be available in the college office.
The Principal reserves the right to the confirmation of admission.
II) Requirements at the time of filling of the Admission Form
(Following documents should be uploaded)
1. SSC Marksheet
2. Domicile Certificate
3. Leaving Certificate
4. Caste Certificate
5. Non-Creamy Layer
6. Aadhar Card
7. Medical Certificate
8. Sports Certificate
9. Transfer Certificate
11. Online Admission Form – Part I
12. Online Admission Form – Part II
13. Passport Size Photo
14. Students Signature Photo
15. Self Declaration Form
16. Screenshot of Fees Paid in the Bank