BBA in Hospital Administration
The BBA in Hospital Administration program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to excel in the dynamic and complex field of healthcare management. This comprehensive program combines business administration principles with a specialized focus on healthcare, preparing students to lead and manage healthcare facilities effectively.
* 12th degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
* A minimum aggregate score of 50%
* Personal Interview
* Preference will be given to the candidates having Biology as one of their subjects
The program is a full-time undergraduate course with a duration of three years, comprising six semesters.
* Expert faculty with extensive industry experience.
* Interdisciplinary curriculum covering healthcare, management, and administration.
* Exposure to the latest healthcare technologies and trends.
* Real-world case studies and practical projects.
* Site visits to healthcare facilities and hospitals.
* Emphasis on ethics and healthcare compliance.
1. To incorporate healthcare principles with business and industry
2. To develop young effervescent professionals for managing healthcare
3. To make students face managerial actions in healthcare-related industries
or organizations by projects and training.
4. To acquire and practice leadership and managerial skills that will
positively affect performance as a healthcare manager.
5. Promote research in the field of healthcare and hospitals to improve the
efficiency of health care delivery systems.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
* Manage healthcare facilities efficiently.
* Develop and implement healthcare policies and strategies.
* Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations and ethical standards.
* Optimize the use of resources in healthcare organizations.
* Lead healthcare teams and initiatives.
Graduates of the program have a wide range of career opportunities in the healthcare sector, including roles in hospital administration, healthcare consulting, health insurance, pharmaceuticals, and government health agencies. They can also pursue further education in healthcare management or related fields.
* Practical and hands-on learning opportunities.
* Emphasis on soft skills development, including communication and
* Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals.
* Faculty mentoring and career guidance.
* Focus on healthcare ethics and legal aspects.
* Research opportunities in healthcare administration.
Our dedicated placement cell assists students in securing rewarding career opportunities in hospital administration, healthcare consulting, pharmaceutical companies, government health agencies, and more. Notable recruiters include –
* Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Navi Mumbai (formerly Reliance
* Hiranandani Fortis Hospital, Vashi
* D Y Patil Hospital, Nerul
* Fortis Hospital, Kalyan
* Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
* Hira Mongi Navneet Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
* My Labs Health, Belapur
* Vasta Bio-Informatics Private Limited
* IKS Health, Airoli And Many More….
With over 75 programs in Health and Allied sciences, Business management, Sports, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Hospitality & Tourism studies, DYPU is today recognized as one of the finest institutions in the field of education, healthcare and sports.