Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be a premier global institution that empowers learners to become innovative and ethical professionals in the communication and media industries
1. To provide foundational frameworks in all functional aspects in the evolving Media and Entertainment sector and its sub-sectors.
2. To build creatively aware graduates with global perspectives.
3. To foster interdisciplinary research, critical thinking, and engagement with media and communication practices, addressing socio economic challenges.
4. To provide learners with rigorous training in media, emphasizing ethics, diversity, and storytelling across various media platforms.
5. To combine theory and practice, emphasizing experiential learning, diverse perspectives, and technological innovation, to shape the future of media.