About the Mentor
Dr. Shrilata Suresh Trasi
A highly successful and highly accomplished dermatologist Dr. Srilata Trasi barely needs an introduction with over 30 years of clinical experience. Her institute is one of the most renowned centres’ of excellence in the city, attracting the most affluent and prestigious clientele.
She has been a pioneer in dermatology to start aesthetic practice in the country and has 25 years of experience in the use of lasers, botox and fillers/peels
She is a member of prestigious international organizations like American Academy of Dermatology and European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology. She has been a guest speaker at several international conferences. She has a teaching experience panning over 20 years and is a frontrunner in training many budding dermatologists in the fine art of aesthetic dermatology
Certificate: Fellowship in Cosmetology
Awarded by: DY Patil University (accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ GRADE)
- Advanced Fellowship in cosmetic dermatology is a training program which combines audio visual lectures and hands on tutorials in a clinical setting.
- The course aims to provide the practitioner with maximum exposure to scientific, clinical and industry exposure necessary to start an independent aesthetic practice. An accredited fellowship is a highly regarded credential for starting a private aesthetic practice.
- Course program designed to make it an all inclusive program
- a module based fellowship program categorized into 10 specific modules
- Live clinical demonstration of procedures by chief mentor
- Hands on training at D Y Patil Hospital and Research Centre.
- Live clinical training for participants with over the shoulder deeper vision by Mentors
- Group activity and presentations
- Patient volunteers for clinical training (provided by university hospital)
- Premium membership of peer reviewed literature (exclusive login id and password)
- Access to unique application for digital learning and revision
Diploma in DERMATOLOGY (DVD/DDV)
Duration Of Course
Full-time Observation and assisting in various cosmetic surgery & aesthetic medicine procedures
10 Modules to be covered in a period of 6 months with periodic assessment and practicals.
- Birth Certificate as proof of date and birth
- Copy of Passport/Domicile as proof of Nationality and Address
- Four passport size photographs
- Copy of the MCI Registration Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheets and Degree Certificate of MBBS/MD/ Others
- Copy of Passport of Parents*
- Proof of NRI Status of candidate/Parents*
- Copy of Visa*
(*if required for NRI candidates)