About the Mentor
DR PRADEEP SETHI
A highly successful and accomplished hair transplant surgeon, Dr Pradeep Sethi is our ideal mentor for the program in Hair transplantation. He has to his credit over 10 years of experience and more than 4000 cases of hair transplantations. He is an MD dermatologist from AIIMS and solely switched to hair transplantation in 2013 . He along with his wife Dr Arika Bansal is the inventor of ” Direct hair transplantation “technique of hair transplantation and ” No root touch technique”. He is very passionate about his subject as he believes it imparts immense satisfaction to his patients compared to other fields of dermatology.
He is an active member of International Society Hair Restoration Surgeon ( ISHRS) and has attended many of their annual conferences. He is also the author of the book Step by Step Hair Transplantation. His chain of clinics Eugenix Hair Sciences is solely devoted to hair transplantation .The Gurgaon centre is one of the largest and state of art facility in the world and the Mumbai centre at Bandra is one of the most advanced in the world.
He considers hair transplant is a complete art as it is about trying to give a natural looking hair in terms of density, coverage of the total bald area with whatever donor is available and above all giving an appropriate natural looking hair line
1) First ever University recognized one year Hair Transplant course
2) This program is mentored by one of the reputed current era in Hair Transplant Surgeon who is a Trained Dermatologist from AIIMS, New Delhi with an experience of more than 4000 cases.
3) Course program designed to make it an all inclusive program.
4) A module based fellowship program categorized into 7 specific modules.
5) Live clinical demonstration of procedures by chief mentor
6) Candidates will be given hands on training.
7) Live clinical training for participants with over the shoulder deeper vision by Mentors
8) Premium membership of peer reviewed literature (exclusive login id and password)
9) Access to unique application for digital learning and revision
MD / DNB or DVD Dermatology
Qualified Dermatologists with MD or DVD degree with MCI recognition.
Duration Of Course
One year, with 3 monthly theory and practical assessments.