About the Chief Mentor
Dr Nitin Chaubal
Fellow of American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (USA)
Fellow Indian College of Radiology & Imaging
Fellow of Indian College of Medicine in Ultrasound
Fellow of the Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound (USA)
Dr Nitin Chaubal is a renowned and celebrated figure in the field of Ultrasound imaging in the country. Having several national and international awards to his credit, he has been training radiologists from all over India and abroad. His Ultrasound Clinic in Mumbai is recognized as a center of educational excellence where innumerable workshops in Ultrasound & Color Doppler are conducted routinely.
He has authored several textbooks as well as publications. He is presently on the editorial board of Indian Journal of Radiological Imaging, a Joint editor of Indian Journal of Ultrasound as well as on the Editorial board of Korean Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology to name a few. His tremendous experience combined with his boundless enthusiasm makes him an ideal teacher especially for Womens’ imaging and ultrasound radiodiagnosis.
Certificate: Fellowship in Women’s Imaging
Awarded by: DY Patil University (accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ GRADE)
1. A 1 year comprehensive and well-balanced training program encompassing all of the basic and advanced clinical areas of women’s imaging.
2. Training in breast, gynecologic and obstetrical imaging.
3. Modular Fellowship course format
4. Obstetrical imaging training includes performing and interpreting high risk OB ultrasound in our perinatal center, run in conjunction with the obstetrics department,and exposure to fetal MR.
5. The fellow will be involved with all aspects of breast imaging and procedures including including mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, ductography, breast biopsy,and wire localizations.
6. Gynecologic training includes MR interpretation, hands on endovaginal scanning and learning how to catheterize the uterus for fluoroscopic and sonographic evaluation of the endometrium and fallopian tubes.
7. The fellow receives “hands-on” experience at the workstation as well as through active procedure services with image-guided aspirations and biopsies.
8. Fellows fully participate in all aspects of clinical services, with frequent contact with our referring physicians; will work side by side with nationally acclaimed academic radiologists, and will interact with renowned clinicians
9. Fellows will be given an opportunity to conduct at least one original research study during the course duration.
MD/DNB in Radiodiagnosis
Diploma in medical radiodiagnosis – with 1-year training post diploma.
Duration Of Course
- Birth Certificate as proof of date and birth
- Copy of Passport/Domicile as proof of Nationality and Address
- Four passport size photographs
- Copy of the MCI Registration Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheets and Degree Certificate of MBBS/MD/ Others
- Copy of Passport of Parents*
- Proof of NRI Status of candidate/Parents*
- Copy of Visa*(*if required for NRI candidates)