Bachelor of Technology B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (AIML)
DYPU has an educational approach that seeks to create a learning experience that will prepare students for the realities of the modern world.
1. Program Overview
1. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning is an associated branch of Computer Science with emphasis on technology for creating intelligent machines which can think and work like human beings.
2. This program will provide detailed insights of AI concepts and workflows, machine learning, deep learning, and related performance metrics.
3. The program will make learners to understand the difference between supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning; be exposed to use cases, and see how clustering and classification algorithms help identify AI business applications.
4. This program will train students for roles such as machine learning engineers, AI engineers and Machine Learning Data Scientist.
1. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has shown high growth in the last few years. It is one of the high demanding subjects in today’s world due to its applications in various sectors thereby generating a large number of career opportunities.
2. In today’s data-driven world, the data is collected digitally and is growing exponentially leading to an increasing importance of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning techniques. The AI and ML plays a pivotal role in deriving meaningful insights from this Big Data.
3. This course is built to cover a holistic and a wide variety of foundational topics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning which will be helpful to lead the fresher into the unconventional job profiles like Intelligence Designer, Data Curator, Digital Knowledge Manager, and many more
3. Program Objectives
After completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Understand fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
2. Apply the knowledge of different machine learning algorithms in real world applications.
3. Acquire advanced Machine Learning skills, techniques and tools.
4. Become industry ready by acquiring the necessary skill sets.
Duration of Course
Who should opt for the
Our curriculum encourages a broad exploration of the design practice with an emphasis on user-centered approach and design thinking and beyond. We enable our students to develop critical, technical and managerial skills that align with the contemporary conversation within the industry also Entrepreneurial thinking for self-development by aligning with thought leaders in the industry. The course is focused on process-driven work that examines all aspects of industrial design from conception to implementation. We equip our students with a wide-range of design skills and thought process that allow them to articulate their design ideas and thinking. Our exemplary infrastructure and workshops support model making and prototype building for different kinds of design briefs.
Second Year Computer Science and Engineering (AIML)
Third Year Computer Science and Engineering (AIML)
Forth Year Computer Science and Engineering (AIML)
With over 75 programs in Health and Allied sciences, Business
management, Sports, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and
Hospitality & Tourism studies, DYPU is today recognised as one of the finest institutions in the field of education, healthcare and sports.
At DY Patil, we have dedicated and efficient the Career Service Departments/Placement cells for all of its constituent colleges that provide customized placement opportunities to its students as per their individual skill sets, capabilities and knowledge.