Bachelor of Technology B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Cybersecurity)
DYPU has an educational approach that seeks to create a learning experience that will prepare students for the realities of the modern world.
1. Program Overview
1. The program covers the combination of processes, practices, and technologies designed to protect networks, computers, programs, data and information from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
2. This program will focus on the aspects of Cybersecurity from defensive as well as offensive side, along with the methodologies that must be practised, ensuring information security of an organization.
3. The Cybersecurity program will cover concepts such as computer fundamentals, cryptography, computer networks & security, application security, vulnerability analysis, malware threats, sniffing, SQL injection, DoS, session hijacking, and various security practices along with cyber laws and ethics for an organization.
4. The above mentioned concepts will train students for roles such as Network Administrator, System Administrator, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Penetration Tester, and more. The program will provide rigorous hands-on sessions using wide variety of cybersecurity tools which are common for security experts.
1. With increasing awareness and concern over the growing cyber threats facing organizations, governments and individuals alike, many universities and academic institutions have created new graduate degree programs in cybersecurity.
2. The advantages of earning a degree in cybersecurity include higher pay, job security and expanded career opportunities.
3. This course will help in generating self-employment and provide skilled professionals in the field of cyber security.
4. This course is built to cover a holistic and a wide variety of foundational topics of cybersecurity domain which will be helpful to lead fresher as well as IT professional, into the next level of choice such as Network Administrator / System Administrator / Computer Science and Engineering (Cybersecurity) Security Analyst / Security Engineer / Ethical Hacker/ Cryptographer / Penetration Tester and so on.
3. Program Objectives
After completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Understand breaching process of cyber threats.
2. Apply the knowledge of different cryptographic algorithms.
3. Identify different Cyber-attacks and apply Cybersecurity mechanism.
4. Apply the web security and network security mechanism to protect organizational infrastructure.
5. Improve employability in the field of cybersecurity.
6. Enhance knowledge and industry specific skills for using tools and techniques in cyber security.
7. Analyze, provide solutions and manage cybersecurity in an organization.
Duration of Course
Who should opt for the
Our curriculum encourages a broad exploration of the design practice with an emphasis on user-centered approach and design thinking and beyond. We enable our students to develop critical, technical and managerial skills that align with the contemporary conversation within the industry also Entrepreneurial thinking for self-development by aligning with thought leaders in the industry. The course is focused on process-driven work that examines all aspects of industrial design from conception to implementation. We equip our students with a wide-range of design skills and thought process that allow them to articulate their design ideas and thinking. Our exemplary infrastructure and workshops support model making and prototype building for different kinds of design briefs.
Second Year Computer Science and Engineering (Cybersecurity)
Third Year Computer Science and Engineering (Cybersecurity)
Forth Year Computer Science and Engineering (Cybersecurity)
With over 75 programs in Health and Allied sciences, Business
management, Sports, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and
Hospitality & Tourism studies, DYPU is today recognised as one of the finest institutions in the field of education, healthcare and sports.
At DY Patil, we have dedicated and efficient the Career Service Departments/Placement cells for all of its constituent colleges that provide customized placement opportunities to its students as per their individual skill sets, capabilities and knowledge.